Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

Nuthin new, same old bored days, school's startin ... Old friends finally on my chat board Ps fever Lots of comments on my carter guy :S PS maintainence is finally over!!! I miss Myanmar I gotta stop openin my blog page again! Bored again Chinese tuition n bored, gloomy days n random stuffs Bored to post
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Malay crazy

A kinda weird not reli funni experience fro my skool's malay class =.='.

So yeh, durin my malay class, i felt an urgent to go to d loo so i raised my hand n asked Cikgu Maria "Can I go to the toilet please?" so she was lyk say in malay n i was lyk (sigh in my mind) "Boleh saya pergi ke tendas?" n she was lyk which toilet r u gonna enter? n i was lyk sayin in my mind, god, i noe which toilet i'm supposed to enter, female toilet duh! So i was lyk "Perempuan Tendas" n after dat, instead of sayin boleh, she kept saying bagus bagus n i'm lyk i nd to go now, hello!!! N finally she's said baiklah, awak boleh pergi ke tendas, n i'm lyk finally.

So wen i finally got to d loo, I hav to make sure i entered Perempuan Tendas =.='.

Not reli funni.
So if u hav a malay crazy cikgu, juz say straight Boleh saya pergi ke tendas dan saya pergi ke perempuan tendas, if u're a gurl,

Not reli reli funni but some tips.

Dats it

Bye!

Muaks

(If my orderin is wrong, eg. if it's suppose 2 b tendas permpuan or wateva, juz tell me in d chatbox, dun reli remember d order since it was fro term 1 =.=)


Labels: ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.