Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

I gotta stop openin my blog page again! Bored again Chinese tuition n bored, gloomy days n random stuffs Bored to post 1st Birthday party out of 3 parties n Omens Bat and tuition
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

I miss Myanmar

While seein all those beautiful landscapes in my fren's bloggie, I started to get tears ;'(.
Yeh yeh, i noe drama queen
But I miss Myanmar, n i started to go silently wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in my room :'(.

I miss my haus n best fren
My skool
My relatives
My fame (lol, i used to b popular between my relatives)
Everythin
:D
Hope 1 day in this year will b able to visit bck :'(.
Okie!
Bye
Muaks

Labels: , ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.