Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

Bored to post 1st Birthday party out of 3 parties n Omens Bat and tuition
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Chinese tuition n bored, gloomy days n random stuffs

Had started learnin chinese a few weeks ago.

I think startin around end of July.

My teache says I'm pretty gud at it.

Man its kinda borin n hard.

Had to memorize tons, which I hate (duh!)

Found out hu d mystery gurl is. (D gurl hu's learnin wif teache siti)

Mom bot me age of empires II but cnt play cuz cnt install.

Have to go to CD shop again for dat :(.

These days r those old boring gloomy days wif nobody to hang out wif.

Tired of the computer games I'm playing over n over n over n over again.

Any intrestin games I should play??? Leave a comment.

But dun suggest conquer, i'm reli bad at it.

But dats it for nowwwww, cnt play pet society either cuz their doin stupid fuckin maintainence.

Everyday, bein forced to study maths for an hour :@.

But dats it.

Bye!

Muaks

Labels: , , , ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.