Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

PS maintainence is finally over!!! I miss Myanmar I gotta stop openin my blog page again! Bored again Chinese tuition n bored, gloomy days n random stuffs Bored to post 1st Birthday party out of 3 parties n Omens Bat and tuition
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Lots of comments on my carter guy :S

Usually, u may or may not notice dat i'm actually one of the most unpopular kids in skool, u mite reli notice dat if u're in my skool (duh!)

Y?

-I dun make frens wif popular kids
-I'm not a popular type
-I dun make myself popular
-I'm not gud at sports

But dats not wat i wanna talk now,

Wat I wanna talk now about is linked to dat so yeh, here it is!

U do noe seriously not popular kids get no comments watsoeva in deir facebook activities rite??
Happens a lot for meh, but it's okay!(this okay is very cheerful)

But hey hey, i took a quiz dat says What's your next boyfriend's name? (GIRLZ ONLY) (u cn take it if u wanna) n i got the result of Carter.

I hate carter names okay? Dey sound stupendously weird n I mean it.

Ok, Carter is actually cn be a name of a gurl.

So I dun wanna hav a gurl-guy named bf. Dat would b weird.

But this was wat d description said-Carter: He is a very loving guy that will always make you laugh and happy. He doesn't care what others think of him he just cares about you.

N this was wat i said-

I hate dat name, it sux....n dat guy in der sorta luks ew


Alrite, dat guy in there was showing his abs, dun get me wrong, I do lyk dat kinda guys but dat guy looks lyk a show off! N guess wat?

I got more den 6 comments of dat (including mine, bang!) n dat kinda lit up my facebook account.

Well dats it den.

See ya

Bye Bye

Muaks!



Labels: , ,






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.