Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

Hullo! Random post I hate the hannah montana show off Hi guys!!! I miss burma 2 Freakin bored First day of skool n sweatin lyk crazzzzzy Just testin Lelaki problem atau Malay Crazy 2 Malay crazy Nuthin new, same old bored days, school's startin ...
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Me, the genius

First, lets start with a round of applaus for the genius (me, duh!!!). I got the highest mark in my maths class (77/80, 96.6%) I noe, impressive rite? N the japanese guy ken yu (so sori if u ever came to my blog) hu everyone thot was lyk d best maths genius in the entire skool, I BEAT HIM! O yeh, O yeh, (hippie victory dance). I beat him by 2 marks n dat was a co-incidence bcuz in spore primary 4, jia jen, a chinese guy hu reaches toppa d class every sub, he got 75 for eng n i got 77 (dats da same marks again!!!) Woah rite!!!!! But anyway, another rounda applause for the lil genius.

Also, I got full marks for d first malay paper, dunno bout d 2nd one yet. O yeh, gooo me!!!! (black n pink pom poms cheering all the way, wooooh!)






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.