Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

Freakin bored First day of skool n sweatin lyk crazzzzzy Just testin Lelaki problem atau Malay Crazy 2 Malay crazy Nuthin new, same old bored days, school's startin ... Old friends finally on my chat board Ps fever Lots of comments on my carter guy :S PS maintainence is finally over!!!
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

I miss burma 2

Emo days

 

U call urself my best friend?

U call urself my best friend wen u cnt even reserve a place for me.

U call urself my best friend wen u cnt even smile at me.

U call urself my best friend wen u cnt even wave at me wen we were working in d same room.

U call urself my best friend wen u planned secret sleepovers urself.

U call urself my best friend wen u whispered about me behind my back.

U call urself my best friend wen u dun even care about me.

I noe I’m not ur friend anymore.

I noe I’m someone u dreamed about last nite.

I dun exist in ur world.

I’m juz some one u dreamed of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U’re d best friend I could ever had

I miss u…

U’re d best friend I could ever had.

U sat on d same table with me, even tho the others doesnt want to.

U conforted me wen I cry.

U were there to lend a shoulder for my problems.

U made me lauf even wen I’m sad.

U stand beside me thru the darkest day.

U were loyal to me even tho others hated me.

U never forgot about me.

I dunno how I could thank u.

So thank u with all my heart for being such a great fren to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, u mite not noe wat I’m tokin bout. U mite think I’m tokin bout d same person but no. D 1st one is a different person.






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.