Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

Hi guys!!! I miss burma 2 Freakin bored First day of skool n sweatin lyk crazzzzzy Just testin Lelaki problem atau Malay Crazy 2 Malay crazy Nuthin new, same old bored days, school's startin ... Old friends finally on my chat board Ps fever
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

I hate the hannah montana show off

Time for some gossip

Alrite, dey’re dis stupid stupid stupid girl in my class/year/school/town/country hu is a show off n a hannah montana lover (ew). Her name is Jessica, (mean names in almost every movies, similiar to GIGI) n she loves hannah montana. She takes quizes in fb bout which 2009 song r u n i dunno how she answered by d result was Miley Cyrus the climb n her comment was oooh ya, in ur face. WTF? She’s so stupid n den she doesnt even noe how to spell “devil”…OMG rite? n den she also shows off to us n said dat Ms. Wilson (her maths teacher) gave her a merit for bein pretty, bein “austrailian” (she’s half thai n half austrailia), for bein a fun person n for bein n outdoor person. Watha hell? Teachers neva do dat. N I asked dis boy in her maths class if its true n he cracked up n said hell no….OMG, OMG, OMG. I nd to calm down. I’m too angry bout her. Relax…Breathe…Calm…

Hehe, dats all for now.

Bye!!

Muaks! :D






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.