Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

I hate the hannah montana show off Hi guys!!! I miss burma 2 Freakin bored First day of skool n sweatin lyk crazzzzzy Just testin Lelaki problem atau Malay Crazy 2 Malay crazy Nuthin new, same old bored days, school's startin ... Old friends finally on my chat board
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Hullo! Random post

This is a very random post made by me….I dunno y i’m doin this post but I juz feel lyk saying somethin but i dunno wat 2 say n this is a reli kewl burmese joke translated by me in english below.

Don’t read this. Don’t carry on reading. See, I’m telling you not read continue read it but you’re still reading it. Stop right now. See, I knew you would continue reading it. I’m warning you, you know. Stop reading. This is useless. I told you to stop reading.

:D

Hehz, bye!!!! :D






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.