Profile
Charlene- I am not special but not unspeical. Am smart but not extrodinary. Am not cool but am not lame. Am not prep but am not emo. Am not girly but am not boyish. Am pretty but am not goregous. Am not logic but am not dreamy. LEOS RULES!
Favourite Songs from Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne & Demi Lovato <3

Disclaimer



Welcome to charlenetheleogurl.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying!
Leave a tag before you leave ^__^
& Please do not copy MY style
Hate me? Click here.


Tagboard
cbox.ws

Archives

Recent posts

My typa guy My best friends Me, the genius Hullo! Random post I hate the hannah montana show off Hi guys!!! I miss burma 2 Freakin bored First day of skool n sweatin lyk crazzzzzy Just testin
Credits

Layout: Ni cole
Resources: I II

Juz normal

Meh, nuthin much is new around here. I’m havin Grade 1 music theory exam 2moro (Sat 31st Oct) for 1 n a half hour on a fuckin freakin long paper! :@. (Not to mention gettin called a stupidly fuckin bitch from my mom for some personal “stupid” reasons, ouch!). Skool' holiday on Mon n Tue. WOO HOO!!! O yeah!! I cn then hopefulli sleepover at someone’s house (Amy aka Yukiko's?) I’m hopin lah. Altho I still hav freakin math homework but hopefulli i’ll be free lah. 2day (Fri 30th) was International Day n I wore Amy aka Yukiko’s red burmese “traditionalish modernish” long sleeve (should i juz call it blouse?) blouse with my mom’s now-not-so-long lungyi (sarong). It look pretty awesome to be honest. But anyway, thatsss juz probably it n here’s a random update for ya!






© 2008-2009 all rights reserved | hellonicole.co.nr (x)

Right- click forbidden ?
Get your own brain.